Ramadan Symposium (I): Stable Relationships = Happy Marriages
During the holy month of Ramadan, the Doha International Family Institute organized a a set of symposia on the elements for the success of marriage, the qualification programs for those who are about to get married, and the vital role of healthy marital relations in the sustainability of the institution of marriage and family. These three symposia were based on the outcomes of the international conference held by the DIFI , in which marriage was discussed: the foundation and the components of continuity in the Arab region.
- Underscore the importance of the institution of marriage towards building healthy, stable families and societies.
- Underline the role of quality marital relationships towards sustainable marriages.
- Highlight the role of quality marital education programs on the formation and stability of marriage.
- Target audience: couples, family experts, psychologists, NGO representatives, religious clerics, educational and legal experts.
- Objective: To address the causes of marital disputes and highlight approaches towards managing them with the aim of achieving marital stability and happiness.
To watch the event click here : https://d1f7pnslmqdgqf.cloudfront.net/u230433/629130-219462052070358640.mp4