Forum on Political Participation and Arab Women as Agents of Change
In commemoration of the International Women’s Day in Qatar, the Doha International Family Institute (DIFI), a member of Qatar Foundation for education, science and community Development, in collaboration with HBKU/College of Humanities and Social Sciences held a Forum on Political Participation and Arab Women as Agents of Change at Qatar National Convention Center on the 11 Mar 2018.
- Political Participation of Women in Qatar
- The Impact of Women Representation in Parliament: successes in influencing policy-making
- How to Bring about Change
- Ms Hend Abdurrahman Al Muftah, Member of Shuraa Council in – Qatar.
- Hon. Eng. Nashia Al Kharoosi, Member of State Council & Council Bureau- Oman.
- Dr. Ghadeer Assiri, Researcher and Political activist – Kuwait.
The panel included national institutions in Qatar such as showra council, civil society and academia.
For event agenda click here
- For Miss Noor Al Malki Al-Jehani welcome note click here
- For Dr. Amal Almalki welcome note click here
- For Ms. Houriya Alshraim introduction click here
To watch the full video on the event click here
For Photo Gallery click here