DIFI participates in Forum on Methods of Socialization
DIFI participated in the in Forum on Methods of Socialization organized by (Da’am) Behavioral Health Support Center on 16 April in Doha Sheraton.
Dr. Sharifa Al Emadi led the first session of the forum, which included:
- Dr. Mamoun Moubayed – Director of Treatment and Rehabilitation Services – Behavioral Health Support Center (Da’am Center)
- Pre-University Education Management – Qatar Foundation for Science and Community Development
- Dr. Hamda Al-Mohannadi – Advisor at the Department of Student Guidance in the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
The session included three main themes:
- The importance of socialization and parenting styles and the extent to which these effectpsychological and social adjustment to learning environments.
- The importance of enhancing the skills of parents to ensure a better upbringing of children
- The skills of psychologists and social workers as this pertains to parenting awareness.